I’ve been thinking about my #nerdlution to write daily for 50 days. First of all who wouldn’t want to do this, just to get the really cool button crafted by @MrazKristine. Secondly, I want to do this in a way that is not crazy making, that is in fact doable and fun. I needed direction. I needed a mission! Then I needed my ground rules, a sort guide book, a plan. I really can’t help this, I’m a nerd. I live by rules and plans.
My simple mission in this #nerdlution is to discover something about writing and myself. I want to push from time to time to points where I might be a little uncertain or a little uncomfortable.
So here goes my #nerdlution plan:
- Monday: Reflection on what I’ve done so far
- Tuesday: Slice of Life – Love this writing community!
- Wednesday: Poetry – This is shaky ground for me, so I’m breaking out the Georgia Heard.
- Thursday and Friday – Writing about reading – More nonfiction needed here.
- Saturday: Celebration – A huge thank you to Ruth Aryes creator of this wonderful weekly ritual.
- Sunday: Working on this one. Thinking about reflections on students.
The Ground Rules:
- No school night writing may take over 30 minutes.
- In bed by 10 pm on school nights.
- Upon reflection and with really good reasons, I can modify.